Colorado Gives Day unites all Coloradans in a common goal to strengthen the state’s nonprofits by giving to their favorite charities online. This giving day also features a $1 million Incentive Fund, created by Community First Foundation and FirstBank. Every donation given through ColoradoGives on Colorado Gives Day is boosted by the fund, which increases the value of every dollar. By donating to Friends of the Haven on Colorado Gives Day, you will be helping provide a safe and empowering program where women, pregnant women, and women with infant children can achieve recovery, deliver healthy, drug-free infants, and become self-sufficient and productive members of the community.
You can schedule your donation between now and December 6th for Colorado Gives Day 2021. Here’s how to schedule your donation for Friends of the Haven:
- Click to view the Friends of the Haven page.
- Enter or select your donation amount.
- Click the green “SCHEDULE FOR GIVES DAY” button.
- Select whether to schedule a one-time donation to process on December 7, 2021 or to schedule an annual recurring Colorado Gives Day donation.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click ADD TO BASKET.
- To keep giving, click “EXPLORE NONPROFITS.”
- When all your scheduled donations are in the basket, click “VIEW BASKET.”
- Click the “CHECKOUT” button. Log into or create a donor account, enter receipt information, and then enter payment information.
- Click “SUBMIT.”
Example of Schedule Donation Flow:
Colorado Gives Day. It’s more than just a day. It’s a movement that inspires and unites thousands of donors to give where they live and support Colorado nonprofits. Thank you for supporting Friends of the Haven!