Colorado Gives Day
Support us early! Schedule your donations to process on Colorado Gives Day, December 8. They will still count towards the $1 Million Incentive Fund and cash prizes. With your help we are providing a safe and empowering program where women, pregnant women and women with infant children can achieve recovery, deliver healthy, drug-free infants, and become self-sufficient and productive members of the community.
How to Schedule Your Colorado Gives Day Donation:
- To schedule a donation in advance, you’ll need a free donor account. Go to our donation page on ColoradoGives.org or copy and paste https://www.coloradogives.org/havenfriends/overview into a browser.
- Enter or select a donation amount.
- Under Donation Frequency, make sure “Colorado Gives Day” is selected. This option will schedule the donation to process on Dec. 8, 2020 – Colorado Gives Day.
- Complete additional fields and click “ADD TO CART.
- When ready, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.” Log in to or create a donor account on ColoradoGives.org. Enter new or choose saved payment information.
- Click “SUBMIT.”
- Download your Colorado Gives Badge & share on social media!
Treatment scholarships are provided to women in the program who are transitioning to independent living. This scholarship pays for the necessary costs incurred that are not covered by the program, such as treatment fees, mental health medications, personal items, etc. The scholarships allow these women to begin independent living without the burden of debt to the program.
The Baby Haven
Support directed to the Baby Haven provides vital resources for the newborn babies and toddlers of women in treatment at the Haven. Contributions help pay for quality childcare workers; purchase diapers, wipes, and clothing; and upgrade school equipment; as well as funding ongoing and emerging needs. This Qualistar rated facility is a shining example of what a community can do for its most vulnerable members.
Additional Ways to Give
We are excited to share an easy way to help the Baby Haven! We have created an Amazon wish list with information on all of the items we need most. You can order directly from our list and your donations will be mailed to the Baby Haven. Please be sure to share your contact information in the comments section so we can thank you and send you a donation receipt!