The Baby Haven Child Care and Early Education Center located in Denver, Colorado is a state-of-the-art childcare facility offering the highest quality of care and educational services.
Licensed and Qualistar Rated
The Baby Haven is a licensed and Qualistar rated child care center that provides care to children ages 6 weeks through 5 years and is open Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm.
The Baby Haven values diversity and serves families affiliated with the ARTS programs as well as families in the community.
Children and their families are at the heart of the Baby Haven program. The Baby Haven adheres to all childcare rules and regulations when meeting children’s and family’s needs and offers:
- Low child to staff ratio
- Brand new state of the art, built green building
- Classes led by Certified Early Childhood Teachers
- Use of evidenced based curriculums
- Commitment to providing quality child care to all families in our community
- Support for you and your child’s goals toward school readiness
- Serve the whole family by offering services that enrich learning opportunities of children and caregivers
Baby Haven Activities:
- “Bookbabies” Story time with Denver Public Library
- Engagement in social and emotional development activities
- Complimentary family partnership and engagement activities
- Healthy meal options
- Music and movement
- Sign language
- And much more!
Purpose and Philosophy
The Baby Haven provides a rich, nurturing environment for children’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical growth. Here children are respected, and our teachers work in partnership with families to challenge and nurture each child. In our center children come first and are at the heart of all that we do!
The Baby Haven Child Care Center is based on the concept that young children should be active learners and develop at their own unique pace, with the support of parents and educators. In addition to its distinctive location, the center offers creative and flexible child care solutions for families.
The Baby Haven Child Care Center helps to bring families together in a caring, nurturing environment and represents a community where parents and children can learn about and understand the needs of both parents and children.
- To provide quality early child care, education and enrichment for all children and families served.
- To assist children in their cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and creative growth.
- To provide children with positive interaction and opportunities to establish healthy relationships with peers and adults.
- To involve children and parents in a continuous program that encourages development and improvement.
- To provide qualified, caring staff members who participate in regular training and education.
The Baby Haven provides care to children 6 weeks through 5 years of age.