What is the Baby Haven?
The Baby Haven is a conveniently located, state-of-the-art childcare facility offering the highest quality of care and educational programs. The Baby Haven is a licensed and Qualistar rated child care center that provides care to children ages 6 weeks through 5 years and is open Monday through Friday from 6 am to 6 pm.
Capacity: 41 children
Ages accepted: 6 weeks through 5 years
Hours of operation: 6 am – 6 pm
Payment Accepted: Self Pay and CCAP (Arapahoe, Denver and Jefferson Counties)
Enrollment: Contact Toni Wiederholt at 303-789-3518 to request a tour and/or appointment to complete the Baby Haven enrollment packet.
Where is the Baby Haven located?
The Baby Haven is located on the Fort Logan campus in Denver, CO at:
3610 W Princeton Circle
Denver, CO 80236
What is the Qualistar rating?
The Qualistar Ratingis a tool that objectively measures the quality of an early childhood education program. Points are earned in each quality component (listed below) are combined to determine a total rating score
The quality of the learning environment
The program’s family partnerships
The training and education of program staff
The adult-to-child ratio and group size in classrooms
- Whether aprogram is nationally accredited.
Purpose and Philosophy:
The Baby Haven Child Care Center provides a rich, nurturing environment for children’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical growth. Here children are respected, and our teachers work in partnership with families to challenge and nurture each child.
The Baby Haven Child Care Center is based on the concept that young children should be active learners and develop at their own unique pace, with the support of parents and educators. In addition to its distinctive location, the center offers creative and flexible child care solutions for families.
The Baby Haven Child Care Center helps to bring families together in a caring, nurturing environment and represents a community where parents and children can learn about and understand the needs of both parents and children.
- To provide quality child care and enrichment care for all children and families served.
- To assist children in their cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and creative growth.
- To provide children with positive interaction and opportunities to establish relationships with peers and adults.
- To involve children and parents in a continuous program that encourages development and improvement.
- To provide qualified, caring staff members who participate in regular training and education.