Who We Serve
The Haven serve many different women from across the state of Colorado:
ALL Women in the residential treatment program at The Haven:
- Have a severe addiction to drugs and alcohol and are in need of treatment to overcome addiction
- Have expressed and demonstrated a commitment to making a major lifestyle change
- Are from the Denver Metro Area and every county in Colorado
- Are 18-65+ years old
SOME women in the residential treatment program at the Haven:
- have children of all ages
- have no children
- are pregnant
Women are referred from:
- the criminal justice system, for example from jail, prison, probation, parole or drug court.
- social services and child welfare
- homeless shelters
- Denver TANF
- Concerned familiy members and friends
Infants and Children:
- Infants 9 months of age or younger (at the time of their mother's admission) may be able to reside with their mother in treatment at The Haven.
- Older children who are cared for either through family, friends, or the community are provided with linkage to outside community resources and are able to visit with their mothers every Sunday during our Kids Day Visits. Additional arrangements may be made for court ordered visits and mothers can have phone calls with their childrenduring weekly scheduled times.